01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: i'll have a blue monday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

i'll have a blue monday

34
Is fall on anyone else's mind this week? I am SO ready!! I'm done with hot temps (although ours have not been so bad this summer) and humidity. I'm ready for cooler weather, pumpkin everything, beautiful colored trees, crunchy leaves underfoot, hot chocolate, and my favorite - salted caramel mocha.....my list could go on and on.
So this weeks' Blue Monday is all about fall!

Love this pretty porch all gussied up. That turquoise trim on the house just makes it! 
 via

Wouldn't a photo session around this old pickup and pumpkins be cute?
via

I'd love to have an outdoor shindig with this set up. All the colors are so rich and just really set the tone for the season. I love those blue vases...
via

I'll leave you with this INCREDIBLE porch space I ran across today! Just a hint of blue with the rug and that patchwork pillow...Those fur throws, the candle and pumpkins give it just the right amount of fall. If you want to see more, it's part of The White Buffalo Co.'s fall house tour today. 

I think I'm finally in the mood to pull out my fall decor -
I'll be sharing when it's done!

til the next time,
kassie

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38