01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: I'll Have a (red, white and) Blue Monday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'll Have a (red, white and) Blue Monday

34

Today's Blue Monday post is all about feeling festive for the 4th of July! Whether you've got a big family get-together, or just relaxing for the day, there's nothing like celebrating our freedom! 

I love this little set-up on this aqua table. 
source

I love a good front porch! Love this one with it's painted ceiling and floor. 
 source

I don't think there's anything more American than a quaint cottage with a white picket fence and flag waving at the door. 
 source

Check out this wedding decor! LOVE! 
 source

And who wouldn't want some festive cookies to add to the enormous amounts of food that is consumed on the 4th?
 source

I love this festive display! 
 source

Cute little banner made out of paint chips! I'd like to have a few of these old chairs too, for my backyard. 
 source

And last, what a perfect place this would be on the 4th! Wouldn't fireworks over that water be gorgeous? 
 source unknown 

I hope your Monday has been anything but blue. I'll be back tomorrow with a free printable for your 4th of July decor! 

til then, 
kassie


Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38