01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Our Family Photo Session Favorites! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Our Family Photo Session Favorites!

34

First, let me wish everyone a Happy New Year! Along with everyone else, I can't believe 2015 is already here; another year gone. I do have some goals for this year, but I think I'll keep them to myself (don't want to jinx it), and share some favorites from our recent photo session. All photos were taken by Rebecca Cain of RCain Photography, and she did a fabulous job! 

I'm one of those people that plan these sorts of things a month or two in advance, and I bring along all my own props. I searched for a vintage bicycle for awhile and couldn't find one I was willing to pay the price for. I just happened to mention it around my parents and my dad said, "why don't you just use my old bike?"  UHH…why didn't I think of that? So that's what we did. And the antique bench came from the family-run business…a funeral home. :) I was actually pretty sick that day with a sinus infection, but with no time for rescheduling, we went ahead and thankfully, I *think* I look pretty normal. Whatever normal is.























Thanks to each of you who read my blog. This little creative outlet makes me happy and I'm glad you've followed along this past year. I hope your new year is filled with many of God's wonderful blessings!

til the next time,
kassie

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38