01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Pretty Ways to say Thank You 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pretty Ways to say Thank You

34

If you know me or have read my blog very long, you probably know that I love pretty paper and I collect stationery. I don't always have a need for it at the moment, but it's nice to have a supply on hand.   Several years ago, I posted about this love here. I think the art of writing a note to someone special and dropping it in the mail is one of the funnest things to do! And who doesn't love to be on the receiving end?? There's few things sweeter than opening the mail box and knowing someone thought enough of you to buy a card, write it, address it and mail it. 

With Thanksgiving just around the corner (I know that's UNBELIEVABLE!!), I've been thinking on being thankful. Sometimes it feels as though we live in a self-centered world where we have so much and so many material things, that thankfulness is lost. But why should it be when there's so many pretty ways to say a simple "thank you"? I did a little searching at some of my favorite places and came up with a few ideas to make it easy on you if you're shopping for a pretty card. 

I'm on a gold foil kick right now and love the simple elegance of these from Cricket Printing


Or how about these for the Southern girl?! I had to give in to temptation and order these fun cards from Nella Designs. A card doesn't always have to be a "thank you card" in order to say thanks. 


I'm dying for these from Stephanie Creekmur, too!  


Last, I'm loving all of these from TinyPrints! I always get our family Christmas cards here, but they have so much more. Did you know you can customize your own? 

These are too fun and I love that they embrace the huge floral trend going on right now! 

Most of their cards even have a pretty backside! 

These are so chic! 

Think about saying thank you, and make it pretty! 

Til the next time,
kassie

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38