01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: New Items in My Etsy Shop! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

New Items in My Etsy Shop!

34

It's been forever, but I FINALLY have some new items in my Etsy shop, "Arlie & Essie". I've said a little here before about my shop, but for those who don't know, my shop is named after my two grandmothers. Arlie was my mom's mom (who I never got to meet), and Essie was my dad's. 

Anyway, I thought I'd share here that I've been working on some art prints that are available to download directly to your computer and you can have them printed and throw them in a frame. Or, something I'm dying to try is making something cute with one through Shutterfly. Have y'all seen all the nifty stuff you can do through them now?! 

Here's the prints I have available and I'll update you as I add more. 









til the next time,
kassie

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38