01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Insta-Good Life! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Insta-Good Life!

34


Thought I'd share a few Instagram pics I've posted lately. You can follow me at the link above my profile picture in the sidebar. 


1. Mr. Harrison's getting ready for Easter Sunday! He was such a good boy!

2. Miss Lyla shoe shopping at Target with Mommy...and not one cute pair fit her chubby foot! 

3. Sporting his new Converse high-tops at the park. I'm pretty sure he was probably pointing at a duck and quacking. Oh - and when you're 19 months old I'm definitely sure it's ok to wear your monkey PJ's to the park. :) 

4. Practicing brushing holding their toothbrush while laying down. Hey, there's a new way to try everything, right?

5. Yours truly last Sunday when the wind was out of control. Come to think of it, the wind is pretty much always out of control here in the Spring. UGH. 

6. Harrison's idea of putting his toys away. 

7. Lyla's learning to take selfie's. Wish she'd warn me first. 

8. Isn't he a cutie?

9. Dipping her cheese in butter. Blech. 

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday, especially on this Good Friday. Take some time to remember that Easter is about much more than eggs, candy and bunnies. 

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
 (Isaiah 53:5)

post signature

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38