01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: I'll Have a Blue Monday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'll Have a Blue Monday

34

How many of you like pretty food? Today, when I was looking for pictures to share with you, I kept running across pretty cupcakes in lovely shades of blue. So, why not share some dessert inspiration today for Blue Monday? 

I thought these cupcakes were adorable, down to their turquoise pan liners. 
Source Unknown
Or,  how about these pretty ones with the turquoise icing? Love the turquoise vase, too. 
Source
These cake pops are really cute!
Source Unknown
These, too!! 
Source
Look at these dainty Petit Fours in Tiffany Blue!
Source Unknown
Source Unknown
Cute little cookies for love birds in turquoise and red.
Source Unknown
This cake is beautiful. I wish I could make cakes like this....though I probably wouldn't eat it. I'm not a big cake eater. 
Source
And I saved my favorites for last.....Wouldn't you love one of these melt-in-your-mouth macarons right now? Especially from Laduree'? I'm putting that stop on my next NYC trip (which happens to be in November!) EEEEEEK!! 
And just a side note....These little costly decadent desserts are so much harder to make than they appear. I attempted them last summer. Lets just say they tasted good, but the appearance was an epic fail!! Maybe I'll be brave enough to show you my pictures soon. :) 
Source of picture: unknown; Source of macarons: Laduree' :) 
Coffee and a macaron.... :)
Source
And if you get your belly full on all these beautiful desserts, you might need a pretty place to rest your sleepy head....Where you may even dream about cupcakes and macarons. 
How about one of these in a pretty aqua shade?
Source
Source
til the next time,
the girl that's dreaming of a macaron 

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38