01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: I'll Have a Blue Monday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'll Have a Blue Monday

34


So, I thought I might start a new series on the blog; one that focuses on my favorite color: blue. I'll find everything I think is pretty on the www and post it here for your inspiration. Nice of me, huh? :) 
Blue, more particularly aqua, turquoise, teal, etc., has long been my favorite color{s}. I love to put it in my decor...and I also love to wear it. Here's what I'm loving this week. 

Spring is in the air and who doesn't love some beautiful fresh flowers? Peonies are one of my favorite flowers, especially in this pale aqua jar.

Source Unknown
This cute side chair would be a great accent in any room!

Find it here.

How about this wallpaper? 

Source
Last I'll show you the powder room from one of my favorite bloggers, Clarita Yoder. Check out her blog here. You won't be disappointed! 

post signature

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38