01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: New Blog Name and Look! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

New Blog Name and Look!

34


If you read this post, you know that I've been trying to come up with a new blog name. Well, I had a hard time deciding because SO many people gave me some really great ideas. I had several ideas given on Facebook, as well as here. I've decided that I'm not going to change the actual URL at this point (I think I'm kind of branded with this name around the internets...such as Pinterest, etc.), but I'm going to add a subtitle. I've decided to go with "A Couple of Pounds & the 2 Little Ounces". This idea actually came from my mom. Gasp! :) There were so many good ideas, but this is the one I kept coming back to, and Hubby liked it too, so here we are!

As you can see, I'm doing a blog makeover. It's not completely finished since it takes me FOREVER to complete any one thing with two 13 month olds tugging at me, but I'll get there! ;)

Anyway, back to the new name....As promised, I have a little surprise for the winner...ahem...my mom.  She will get this pretty little glass cloche to add to her decor. Now, if you're a man and you commented and had won, don't worry, I wouldn't have given you a glass cloche. :)





Thanks to everyone who gave their ideas!

Til the next time,
kassie

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38