01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Best Decorations Award from Party Pail! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Best Decorations Award from Party Pail!

34

A couple of days ago, I was delighted to find an email in my inbox from Jenny at PartyPail.com. They sell all sorts of party goods for any kind of party you may be planning. She told me her job is to find people who had put a great deal of effort into making their kids birthdays extra special.  She had seen my post on Harrison & Lyla's Circus Party, and PartyPail.com wanted to award me a badge for "best decorations" for a kids party! WOW! I was thrilled! So, you will find on the right hand side of my blog, the badge she sent me. They are working on having a page with their website where these parties are featured as well. To be honest, I had never heard of Party Pail. But I've looked at their website now and they've got some cute stuff. If you're looking to plan your own circus party, you should head over and check it out. Here's a few cute things you'll find:
 



 
Isn't this clapping toy elephant the cutest?!

 
Thanks again to PartyPail.com!
 
til the next time,
kassie


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38