01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Ain't Got No Time.... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Ain't Got No Time....

34
...How's that for some good 'ole Texas ver.nac.u.lar? :)

In my FEW spare minutes, I've noticed that the blogging world is in full Thanksgiving & Christmas swing. Sigh...I love all the things of the season. I would love to be able to do a lot of crafting. This time of year just really brings the craft bug out in me. I think however, with two new babies who require SO much attention right now, the craft bug is going to have to move on....

I did manage to add some pumpkins and pots of Mums to the porch and the coffee filter wreath I made last year to the front door.


And just for kicks, here's a little snapshot of us with our little Dr Seuss characters on Halloween. Could we look any more worn out? ;)


Til the next time,
wishing for a nap....yaaawwwnnn......

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38