01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: My Heart Loves... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Heart Loves...

34
....Random things.

Isn't this the cutest nursery ever?! I really love the "curtain rods" and the rocking elephant. Loving the natural light and the fact that there's no bumper pad in the crib, yet it still looks pretty. Yes, I'm going to be one of those overly paranoid moms and not use a bumper pad. MY babies, my rules. ;)

(Not sure where this came from on the web, so I can't link back to it to give credit)

I can't wait to order these little outfits and attempt the whole wig thing....

via


I'm loving quirky hot air balloon art right now. Especially hot air balloons floating alongside the Eiffel Tower. Sigh...
 
via

Love this beautiful picture of Central Park. I've been every year for the last 3 years. I don't think another trip is in the near future....



I love to bake...can't wait to try these. They look so cute, too. 

via

That's all of the random loves today. 

Til the next time,
Just Me Dreaming

Labels:

35 36 37 38