01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Through My Lens Thursday #4 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Through My Lens Thursday #4

34
I'm back this week with Through My Lens Thursday...who knows at this point whether I'll be back NEXT week, but here I am now! :)

This is very random and will be short, but I have to share that since I got pregnant, I've been a PIGGY!! No shame, no hiding it...just eating, eating, eating. It was a bad idea for my nurse to tell me not to worry about being healthy until I get over all the morning sickness!  I'm hungry ALL the time and food seems to be the only thing that helps when those big waves of nausea wash over me. I haven't been much for sweets, either. Mostly salty stuff. But the one thing I'm into right now is ICE CREAM!! YAY for ice cream! And I'm lactose intolerant. Goodness...just add that to the list of things....


Anyway, for the first time the other day I tried Ben & Jerry's S'mores. Oh my. It is SO good that I ate nearly half the pint last night at one sitting. Oh boy. Anyway. NONE tonight for me. Maybe...

In case you're wondering if you'd like to try some, here's the description on the carton: 
"Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks, Toasted Marshmallow & Graham Cracker Swirls." Yum-O.

Til the next time, 
Miss Piggy

Labels:

35 36 37 38