01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Welcome New Year! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Welcome New Year!

34
I'm really finding it hard to believe that it's 2012! Funny, I still feel like a kid on the inside....but I'm at the ripe young age of 35. What a year 2011 was! It had it's ups and downs, but I'd say the good times definitely outweighed the bad. I think most everyone looks back on a year to take inventory of what they could do better in their life....I certainly do...or now anyway. The older I get, the more important it seems to me to make good changes in the areas that need changing. To not only dream, but to act on the dream. To give a little more in the areas that need more. To learn to say a few "no's" when I need to. To remember that I'm not perfect and I will fail, but I will learn and grow stronger from failures. To draw closer to God through daily prayer and Bible reading. To make more time to do things I enjoy. To stop apologizing for the blessings God has given so abundantly, even when some seem to turn their noses up at the blessings. To apply myself to the tasks I am given and do them as well as I can. To be grateful for all of the big and the little things. To love more...and to remember that it's never too late to live happily ever after.

Welcome, twenty-twelve!

via

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38