01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Poured Out Fundraiser & Arlie and Essie 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Poured Out Fundraiser & Arlie and Essie

34
As I mentioned in my last post, I've been crafting for a special fundraiser our church is doing. The church assigned $20.00 to everyone who wanted to participate. You then had to take the $20.00 and buy supplies to multiply the money however you wanted to. The money I raise will go back to the church to use for supporting our daughter works. We have a Spanish daughter work and two or three works being formed in homes of church memebers. I think it's a cool fundraiser and since I enjoy crafting, I immediately went to work. However, time always seems to slip away. I have done a few things that took a lot of time, so I have not gotten as much done as I had hoped. But, I am listing what I have done for sale in my Etsy shop. My Etsy shop that has only had one thing listed in it in the two years since I opened the shop. Boo. Anyway, my shop is called Arlie and Essie, named after both of my grandmother's. Arlie was my mom's mother and Essie was my dad's. I thought combining the two names would make a cute shop name.

Here's some things I've made for the Poured Out fundraiser. I would love for you to buy something and support my cause! :) And I may be adding a couple of things tomorrow. Click here to buy. We are supposed to turn our money in on Wednesday. I'm discounting these items from what I would price them normally, so hurry! :)

This is another coffee filter wreath that I have ALREADY SOLD. I almost like it better than the first one I made.

Here's a jar with a vinyl chalkboard stick on that you can use for anything.
These are mod-podged glass ball ornaments. VERY time consuming and I've seen them listed for $14.00 per ornament on Etsy! Mine will be $15.00 for 4 ornaments. They turned out taking more time than I thought, but I think they are pretty.
More ornaments.
This is a plate from a set of six. I painted the word "thanks" on two, "merci" on two and "gracias" on two. They were then baked in the oven to set the paint.

This is not at all what I had planned for this piece of board, but I like it and almost want to keep it for myself....

This is a set of ceramic coasters with Christmas sheet music adhered to them.

This is a glitter banner strung on red and white twine.

That's it for now. If you are local, I can deliver or you can pick up to avoid paying shipping costs. May add a couple of things tomorrow. Things that do not sell for this fundraiser will stay in the shop and the price will go up on some things.

Have a happy night!
~kassie

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38