01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Miles Moment 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Miles Moment

34
It's been a while since I've posted a "Miles Moment". I've had these pics for about a month now, but haven't gotten around to posting them. These were taken just before we moved from our old house, so it got really busy after that.

I left Miles for just a minute to do something in another room in the house, and look what he got into! I had put one blanket in the floor for him to nap on (no such luck...), and he drug the other one out of its place. Somewhere he found a kleenex and was ripping it to shreds. All I could do was laugh. At least it was keeping him occupied....


Then a while later, I found him in the bathroom...into my facial cleansing stuff (which, btw, is newly Mary Kay. My sister sells it and I decided to try it and LOVE....). OH-and obviously he found a candle somewhere....


He certianly wore a "fitting" shirt that day. Leave him for a second you won't catch him before he's made a mess! But he sure is a cutie-patootie...Lookin' all innocent!

(Excuse the poor quality of this pic. He wouldn't be still!)

~kassie

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38