01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Thankful 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Thankful

34
Finally have a few minutes to update the blog! Hopefully, I can be more faithful to it now! I thought a good thing to kick it off again would be to do what I've seen some others doing on their blogs: Listing what they are Thankful for. Seems fitting for the season....so here's my top 6.

1. I'm thankful for Jesus and his mercy and grace. I would be nothing without Him.

2. I'm thankful for my husband, Randy. (This is the first Thanksgiving I get to say that!!) YIPPEE!! He definitely was given to me by God and he completes me.

3. I'm thankful that I have everything I need. Food, clothes, a house, a car, and the list could go on and on.

4. I'm thankful for my job. It is the best job anyone could ask for. SERIOUSLY. You just don't even know!!!!! I won't go into details in this post, but it was a Godsend and my Aunt Linda is the best boss ever!

5. I'm thankful for my wonderful friends and family (especially my little nephew, Miles...he makes me smile!).

6. I'm so thankful that my health is stable right now. I don't like to say a lot about this....Everything is not always sunshine, but it could be much worse! God is good!

Take time to find the little things (or big things) you're grateful for this holdiay season! You won't have to look far....

And since no post is a post without a picture, I'll leave you with one I just got from the wedding. I only have this one so far because we needed it for the newspaper. Expecting the rest in a couple of weeks. Then I'll share lots!



Photo by Sarah Rizy at Tracy Autem and Lightly Photography Studios, Ft Worth, TX.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38