01 02 03 A Couple of Pounds: Stationery 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Stationery

34
If there's anything that I collect, it would have to be unique stationery. Maybe because it's great "eye candy" or maybe because it really is fun to send and receive. I could spend hours looking through piles of it in a store, or searching online for the perfect set of cards and envelopes. I have a dresser drawer crammed full of it. I must admit I don't write the cards as much as I used to, but it's still fun. I received a sweet little card in the mail this week (thanks, Amy)and remembered how much I love receiving cards in the mail, as well as sending them. Sometimes, I even make my own. :) Here's a few pictures of handmade stationery that I "heart" on Etsy (one of my favorite websites).

P.S. It's always proper to send Thank You notes for a gift or a good deed done...do parents still teach this?

Design By: Joom

Design By: Siska Studio


Design By: Ink Spot Workshop


Design By: Ink Spot Workshop


Design By: Ink Spot Workshop


Design By: Ink Spot Workshop


Design By: Stationery Boutique


Design By: Stories Divinations


Design By: L7 Designs

Design By: Marisol Spoon


Design By: The Sweet Unfolding
35 36 37 38